Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Steaks and bones break my digestive system.

I have found the answer to the telephone
that was ringing my head off of my shoulders
which, I can very well say in addition,
are quite shaky,
maybe from your las farewell-hug, really nurtured with extreme
heart to heart puncture departure-wounds

From the length of the paper wrapped in meat
to the breadth of open hands, held true in a festering sun
one and only one caustic drop of incense snakes its way into my ear
and the letters that make up what I hold in awe
follow it closely and patch whatever open trail is left amidst my toes.

So, pick up your telephone, for there is surely someone on the other line
a wide breath of a girl, suffocating lungs with heavy air
obliterating summer air

Yet 4 lungs is better than 2

No comments: